This program covers methodologies, approaches, and techniques associated with requirements analysis and definition; the processes for defining requirements including feasibility study, requirements elicitation, formal specification, validation, verification, and documentation. Group exercises with real industry projects are presented as case studies.
The following topics will be discussed in 4 8-hour sessions.
1. Requirements Fundamentals
2. Requirements Traceability
3. Requirements Allocation, Margins and Budgets
4. Product and Process Performance Requirement Analysis and Allocation
5. ICT Case Study and Aerospace Case Study.